Forums

TopicHOW TO FIX PINTEREST NOT WORKING.

• Fri 8th Nov 2019 - 8:44am

Pinterest has always been one of my favorite social networking apps. Whenever I wish to discover or search cool things, it’s right up there on my agenda. The other day the app suddenly stopped working properly on my iPhone. It would rash out or get completely frozen randomly.

Pinterest is a famous social networking site. This site is used for saving and storing videos and images. this one provides an online board facility because of which you can also create your own board an pinterest according to the choice that you like. The users of the website or app pinterest can also interact with one another after they have created their account on the website pinterest. this website also provide much more security to the users just like any other social networking site. it also supports the sharing of the content online. pinterest also provides services really fast to millions of its users.

You may face issues like the image is blurry or there are no visitors. If you don’t have a good content in your profile or lack relevant boards or have intriguing visuals, you will not have many followers. Since Pinterest also acts like a search engine, it is a great traffic driver for any website. Using right keywords, you can increase traffic to your website.

If you are having issue of Pinterest not working on Chrome, then follow these steps:

• Go to Google Chrome.
    • Click on settings menu.
    • Scroll down and click on Advanced from bottom.
    • Look for System.
    • Turn off “Use hardware acceleration when available.”
    • Click on “Relaunch now.” 

Dial Toll-Free: +1-866-558-4555.

Please register or login to post forum replies