TopicHow to Watch YouTube on Roku?
Setting up YouTube on Roku devices is a super easy process that can be done effortlessly. Once you activate YouTube on Roku, you will be able to watch your favorite shows and videos easily. Let us look at steps to do it.
- Connect your TV to the Roku device and sign in to your account on Roku.
- The “Channel Store” option on Roku remote should be selected
- Select YouTube from the “Top Free” option
- Then click the “Add Channel” option
- After a while, select YouTube from My Channels option
- The Gear icon to the left of YouTube should be selected
- Sign in using the Google account information
- Roku will generate a code, which should be noted down
- Visit www.youtube.com/activate on a personal computer or a mobile phone
- Log in to the Google account and enter the Roku code
- If the “Allow access” option appears, it should be clicked
That’s all and you are now free to watch YouTube on your Roku device