TopicBellsouth Email Settings on Windows 10
A BellSouth email address can be easily assigned to several email clients, including Mozilla Thunderbird, Microsoft Outlook, and Mac Mail, via Bellsouth Email Settings. Every platform will have a different process of account creation but all platforms will have the necessary details equivalent.
Nonetheless, if you even have basic knowledge of that the approach is rather plain. Of course, we've made sure to explain it below. For Windows 10 Outlook, here's how to link bellsouth.net email settings:
- Mobile Outlook is available.
- Tap Datei > Add account.
- Select "Manually configure server settings or different server styles," and click Next.
- Click Yes on the next page.
- Type into Bellsouth.net your email address and your name.
- Use IMAP and POP. Then press.
- Enter in the Incoming Mail Server ' imap.mail.att.net'
- Enter into the Outgoing Mail Server's smtp.mail.att.net'
- Type your e-mail address and password when prompted.
- Choose More settings and check the boxes "My outgoing service (SMTP) needs authentication" and "Use my incoming mail server settings." Open the Advanced tab and ensure that the Incoming Server POP3 port number is 995.
- The port should be 465 on the Outgoing Server.
Bellsouth email settings option that allows users to use any system's email set-up. The only downside to this type of email is that it's only available in the USA. US users would have complete knowledge of the email account's use and benefits. This email account allows users to control their Bellsouth net email settings by following the computer's email setup instructions.