TopicWorking with your Microsoft Account and OneDrive
A considerable lot of the new highlights in Office.com/setup home and student 2019 are intended for sparing and sharing documents on the web. To utilize these highlights, you'll have to get a free Microsoft account(previously called a Windows Live ID) on the off chance that you don't as of now have one. You would then be able to sign in to your Microsoft record to get to your OneDrive, which is an online extra room for your archives and different documents.
OneDrive was recently called SkyDrive. There's nothing on a very basic level distinctive about the way OneDrive works—it's only another name for a current assistance. Throughout the following not many months, you may at present observe SkyDrive in some Microsoft items.
Advantages of utilizing a Microsoft account
1. Here are a couple of the things you'll have the option to do with your Microsoft account:
2. Access your documents anyplace: You can spare records to your OneDrive, so you'll have the option to get to them from any PC that has a web association. This likewise assists with protecting your documents on the off chance that anything happens to your PC.
3. Alter records in your internet browser: If you're utilizing a PC that doesn't have Microsoft www.office.com/setup, you can utilize Office Online (recently known as Office Web Apps) to alter archives in your program for nothing. Office Online incorporates disentangled variants of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote.
4. Offer documents: It's anything but difficult to impart your OneDrive records to companions or colleagues. You can pick whether they can alter or simply read the records. This alternative is incredible for joint effort on the grounds that numerous individuals can alter an archive simultaneously (otherwise called co-writing).
5. On the off chance that you don't as of now have a Microsoft office.com/setup account, you can go to the Creating a Microsoft Account exercise in our Microsoft Account instructional exercise.